College of Diplomates Summer Conference August 11-14, 2022
Join us for our biennial Summer Conference and 25 year Anniversary Celebration at the Lodge at Spruce Peak in Stowe Vermont August 11- 14, 2022!!
The focus of the education sessions will be 10 CE credits in the topic of technology. The event will kick off on Thursday evening with a Welcome Reception and Friday night we will have our Silver Jubilee Celebration, as we celebrate 25 years of the College of Diplomates!
- Thursday, August 11, outdoor Welcome Reception
- Friday and Saturday education sessions
- Friday night Silver Jubilee Celebration and dinner
- Brochure and more details: COD-Summer-Conference
Speakers for 2022 Summer Conference include:
- Dr. Bruno Azevedo- CBCT New Dimensions & Mastering 3D in Endodontics (a hands-on course with limited space). For more information on this special hands-on opportunity, please watch the following video…
- Dr. Anil Kishen- Current Concepts in Disinfection & Nanotechnology: Impact on Disinfection
- Dr. Stephen Niemczyk– This is Your Knife! & Good Vibrations: The Piezo Evolution!
- Dr. Craig Schneider– Periradicular and Peri-implant Extended Lesions and their role in persistent symptoms and treatment failures (2D and 3D)
Please note, the cutoff date for reserving a room in the College of Diplomates room block at the resort is Monday June 27th, 2022.
Please head here for more information about the Spruce Peak Lodge in Stowe, VT. To book a room after June 27th, please contact the resort at:
The resort is approximately 1 hour from Burlington International Airport. Recommendations from Spruce Peak Lodge:
- Avalon Biomed
- Brasseler USA
- Endo1 Partners
- Global Surgical Corporation
- TDO Software
- US Endo Partners
The College of Diplomates of the American Board of Endodontics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a Service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The College of Diplomates of the American Board of Endodontics designates this activity for 10 continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about the CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.